Tuesday, July 17, 2012

three


three.  breathe.  breathe.

yeah, I couldn't resist the Ghostbusters picture!  A blast from the past!

We spent today taking the kids to the matinee to see Madagascar 3 and going to the bank to round up new money.  I love our little credit union.  Somehow, they always have a fresh supply of "new" 100 bills for me!  I think I will be able to get the remainder of what we need tomorrow afternoon.

Necklaces.  Oh my.  We have had so many orders and so many people tell me how they connect to the message of the Never Once necklaces.  That is one reason I love them.  These necklaces are encouraging people and reminding them of God's faithfulness.  That is truly our desire with our whole adoption journey, is for people to see God glorified and to see His unfailing faithfulness.  Thank you Stacy for creating them for us.  You can still order one through this link.

The last several days we have had numerous people contact us and tell us they had money to contribute to our adoption fund.  We are so humbled by the generosity of so many.  And God's faithfulness and provision.  He is good.  So good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment