days.
lots to do.
I will begin by staying home all day tomorrow and doing laundry.
the kids are so tired of being in the car and away from home. I think I owe it to them to let them be home as much as possible this week. I think we will also treat them to a movie. Madagascar 3. They have been asking all summer to see it and sadly, this is the first "free" week we have had.
I feel terrible that this summer has been so busy. Between adoption travels, Grandma Joyce's cancer and hospitalization, more adoption travel, Grandma Joyce's passing, the estate sale, and the garage sale, our summer has just quietly slipped away. When we return home with Asa we will have exactly three weeks before school starts. I hope that we can spend those three weeks in true summer mode: chilling and relaxing and just having fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment