Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ocho


Eight days.  Wow. 

We are in full garage sale mode.  So many donations have come in and some really nice things.  We are so blessed and are so thankful for everything that everyone has given.  It truly is so amazing.  And we give God all the glory for your kindness and generosity to us.  It brings me to tears when I think about it all.

It has been neat to see where all of the donations are coming from.  Some from very good friends, some from family, and some donations are coming from strangers who heard about our sale from their friends or family.  It never ceases to amaze me when God moves people to give to other people, even people they do not know.     

I also am so happy to announce that all of the childcare arrangements for our trip has been taken care of!  That is a huge relief for us.  As exciting as it is to prepare for these trips, there is always that little part of my mama heart that worries about how all the childcare will work out.  Until every moment is covered I never can rest easy.  But now I can!  Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has committed to care for our children while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment